Monday

Merry Monday No 22

Good morning on this Bank Holiday.  Dull outside but not cold. Achy feet today and right knee but we shall put up with that.

Yesterday was a complete pottering day with visits from the family and then later, to the family, if you know what I mean.  After cooking the Sunday lunch we did manage to plant up the very old but newly painted corner plant pots and get the bathroom ceiling painted for the second time too as well as lots of other bits and bobs sorted. 

Christiana is still suffering with her ears and if there is no improvement today, we are going back to the docs tomorrow. I just feel so helpless not being able to do anything for her, as all mums must feel when their little ones are suffering. Yes she is 30 but sill my little one *giggle*

As usual on a Monday, it is a Merry one and here is a lovely card we received at Christmas from Liz K.

Thank you Liz it is smashing. Hope you are feeling a little better today.

Today we are off for a bacon buttie at Sinfin Nature Reserve.  I didnt know we had one so we are all off for a bit of fresh air and hopefully it will stay dry.

I received some wonderful smelly bits in this tin at Christmas and just adore the tin (and the contents of course). 

 So when we made this card on Saturday at the open house, it just goes so well with the tin. 


 

It has been made using Tip Top Taupe ink together with one of the new In Colour  Peekaboo Peach. The Stamp Set we used was the Number of Years, just some of the flower stamps.  You will see this card in the new Annual Catalogue, which I think is so fresh and lovely.  Here are the inserts.
I will go get a wiggle on and get sorted for my morning stroll.  I am home all afternoon if you fancy a cuppa and to have a look through the new catalogue.  If you need my address, just let me know.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day, whatever you are up to x


No comments: