Monday

Merry Moday 20

Good evening, I have had a busy day at work today. As I havent been there for a couple of weeks  I was quite looking forward to going in.  I am being all positive and taking one day at a time.

As usual for a Merry Monday, here is a lovely card that we received at Christmas from Julie
Thank you, its stunning.

I have been asked by a couple of ladies to go through the cards we made last month so on Tuesday, 24th May I shall have a couple of hours making these cards.  If you would like to come along to make them please let me know and I shall make sure that I have enough bits and pieces cut out.  We shall start at 2pm and finish around 4pm.  There will be the usual laughter and chatter and a cuppa with cake at the end of the  session. 

Christiana and I are nipped to Asda for an hour today to return a few bits before coming home via Swarkstone, Aston on Trent, Weston on Trent and Elvaston.

 I have a few special birthdays coming up and cards that need to be finished off as well as those that I need for the next Goodbye old catalogue and Hello new catalogue so I shall spend an hour or two in the craft room, when I have done a little weeding

The Goodbye - Hello Launch is going to take place on 28th May and you can come along and purchase the latest catalogue which is bigger and better than ever, honestly it is.  Make a card, take part in the raffle, have a go at the quiz and sit and natter over cake.  I am hoping it will be a busy day and look forward to seeing you.  If any of my crafty friends feel like demonstrating a small card on the hour, each hour on 28th May please get in touch.  I could do with a bit of a hand on the day.

Right then, I had best get a wiggle on.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful evening, whatever you are up to. x

No comments: