Friday

Bright and Breezy

Good morning on this bright and breezy Friday.  The weather forecaster says it will be bright and breezy so it must be.

Yesterday was an up and down day.  I had to go for blood tests and my arm wouldnt stop bleeding.  I had to have quite a few x rays too but by the end of the day I was fast asleep on the sofa (8pm). 

The electrician returned to finish off work he started last year but guess what, after 5 hours of no electricity, he still hasnt finished.  We do pick them dont we *giggling*.  Well if you dont laugh  you just cry. 

My joints are very achy today but I am managing to potter.  Nothing large, just plodding on as you do.  I will be off work until Wednesday and then I hope to return for Thursday and Friday.

I am not quite sure how it happened but I had an oopps moment yesterday.  Opps, the brother scan and cut just happened to fall into my shopping basket and I am so excited. I think I will be needing all the help I can get with preparing for classes and I am sure that this machine will help me.  Anyone that has the machine please feel free to call in and give me a few tips once it arrives as I am not very good with new contraptions.

As it was dads birthday the same day as sisters birthday this last week,  here is the card that I made for him.
a little bit of a close up.  I used lots of different things on this, SU card, Nitwits papers, Penny Black Stamp, SU watercolour crayons as well as SU dies for the circles and the word window punch.  Of course the twine is SU too.

He said he liked it so that was okay.

I will be in and out of craft room today, as much as I can be.  A bit more sorting out, as I do.  If you are free a week on Saturday 28th, please do save an hour or two for a cuppa, cake and a bit of a craft.  More news to follow about this over the weekend.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a bright and breezy day....it would be rude not to x

No comments: