Saturday

Saturdays post

So the week whizzed past again, as they do.  I have had a couple of wonderful crafty get togethers, done lots of die cutting (over a long period of time, no more bigshotitus) and trying to do a bit of walking (in the never ending fight of the flab).

I have been baking too, not a good way in the diet scheme of things but when ladies craft, we do like something sweet too

 

Today we hope to have a day in the garden, despite the chilly weather.  The greenhouse must have its wash now that all the glass is in, fitted and secure. 





We then have to get on with making the staging for it so that I can start to sew my spring onions.  Oh yes, it is spring onions first and then other salad items.  I am reading so much about what I can grow that I just want to get on with it, I have never been known for my patience.

I would also like to try my hand at growing flowers to cut and put in the house.   We have this lovely jasmine growing outside so I shall have a go at cutting a bit of that down today and putting it in my little teacups, just as a trial.


We have lots of bulbs coming through too, so Spring really must be just around that corner.

 

I must say that I am really proud of my Christmas plant.
 

It is the first year that I have ever purchased my own and it is doing so well, oh I do hope I havent jinxed it now.

Lots of birthdays in the family coming up very soon so I shall also be putting finishing touches to cards, pressies and other things that you do.....the bits that I like best.

If I dont go and get showered and dressed, my day will start and end at the computer...opps.  Thank you so much for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. x



No comments: