Thursday

My nephew is famous

Good morning and today is the last day at work for a few days.  I am so looking forward to spending some quality time with hubby and getting sorted with a few new projects that we have planned.

Yesterday was a much calmer day and its about time.  I finished work on time and made a start cleaning my wonderful crafting room.  It is having a massive Spring clean (lots of things being sold) and a good freshen up over the Easter period. 

The greenhouse staging is all complete, the trays are about ready and I am off to purchase spring onion seeds tomorrow whoop whoop. Of course I will get some other bits too and its all very exciting.

Here is one of the other cards that we made during crafty week



It is using the beautiful blooms set from Stampin' Up! We had lots of colours to choose from and all the cards turned out wonderful.  The card is called a pop out swing card and you can make this to fit any type of image.  If you would like to know a little bit more about the card or the stamps or both, please do feel free to get in touch.

Last night I was at sewing class and I finished another type of bag.  It needs some modifications but the sewing machine will be now be out in my crafty place all over Easter so I can make some more modified bags.....I do love doing them. 

Something totally different, my nephew, who is Cypriot and now working in London, is becoming famous lol.  He is such a character, a right cheeky charlie, a lovely rouge type of guy and always has been, even as a toddler.


 He is in the trailer with no other than Ed for Bridget Jones new film.  I am not sure if he is in the actual film or not...time will tell.

Well I must hit the shower and get into work, it is going to be a long day today, my first full day for a while.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Thursday.





No comments: