Monday

Merry Monday No. 12

Good morning on this Merry Monday and a new week begins.

I am off for an afternoon of crafting today, after a busy morning at work followed by a quick appointment.  My bag is ready and I am really excited by it.  I do fancy an afternoon of watercolouring so that is exactly what I shall do.

Yesterday was another busy one, but we managed to make the staging for the greenhouse whoop whoop.

 I was told a real gardener makes their own, so we did.

I also had to clean up all the moss that the birds are taking from the roof






Two big dustpan loads full, now we have to be careful when we go out of the door.  It seems that the birds collect moss that they want for their nests, disturbing other pieces so that it falls off the roof.  Paul is hoping to go and clean the roof over Easter, depending on the weather of course.


And as it is Merry Monday, here is another stunning card we received.


This was from Liz K and it was lovely, thank you Liz.

Just a reminder that there are only 10 days left of Sale a Bration and getting £160 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies for £99, sorry if I am going on about this but I really dont want you to miss a great offer.

Well I had best get in that shower and get ready for a very busy morning at work.  Thank you for having a read and have a wonderful morning.

No comments: