Monday

Merry Monday No. 10

Good morning on this new start to another week, the weeks are going by rather quickly.  Today it is supposed to be 7 degrees but no rain/winter showers, so that is a relief. It is -2 at the moment brrrrr

Paul did leave yesterday boo hoo and it was a very quiet day for me.  How wonderful that it was Mother's Day, I got lots of calls from Cyprus and just look at these gifts and cards I received.


I also got some beautiful tulips from my mum

I did nip into town to take a couple of items back and then it was home to do a bit of housework, as you do on a Sunday.  However, the afternoon was spent in the craft room.  I made more bags and started the crafty week cards.

As usual, on a Merry Monday, here is a stunning Christmas card that we received from Pam.

Thanks Pam, it is great.  And this Friday it is Christmas Card and Chatter Club.  If you are coming along please let me know as there are only a limited number of spaces.

Here are the thank you cards that I have made for the month of March using an old trusted stamp set, Stampin' Up! Archival Ink and the butterfly punch.  The papers are out of the sale a bration pack and go just a treat on this card




Not forgetting the super sparkly diamontes that I used too.  I know not everyone likes butterflies so I made Alison one with flowers instead.

Goodness, I had best get my skates on, I dont want to be late for work.  Thanks for having a read today and wishing you a lovely day, whatever you are up to.  Tracey x




No comments: