Friday

Bank Holiday Friday

Goodmorning I am a very early bird this morning.  So early, the birds are still sleeping.

I am hoping for a day in the garden today but it will all depend on the weather of course. The forecast is for a cloudy day but temperatures of around 14 degrees, which is fine by me

Yesterday we had lots of birthdays but because my hands were not well, (bigshot itus), I couldnt make the cards that I wanted to and so we purchased cards OH MY.  So I am taking advantage of the fact that hands are well and I will get the April and May cards done over the weekend and I am looking forward to it. I have lots of ideas.

Here is the latest bag that I have made.  I followed the pattern exactly and the tutor said it was one of the worst patterns she has ever seen.


It even has lining.  I hope to make a couple more over this weekend, goodness, I am supposed to be having a rest and I think I am going to be busier than ever, opps.

I shall also have a  SUPER SPRING SALE whereby I shall be selling off lots and lots of crafty goodies.  I shall post these in the Derby Crafting Marketplace on facebook so please, do keep nipping in to see if there is anything that you would like to purchase. If you cant access the page, let me know and I will try to sort it out.  Of course, if you are out and about, please feel free to call in for a cuppa and cake. 

Off to finish my ironing and take hubby a cuppa in bed, he does deserve it.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Bank Holiday Friday x

No comments: