Sunday

Another day at the Anthony's

Good morning from yet another cloudy, dull and cold day in Derby.  I am certainly not going to let the weather spoil my Sunday though.

Yesterday was very busy going here there and everywhere in the morning, tackling those little things that needed to be done, post office, bank, wilkos etc. etc. and then it was home to the greenhouse.  Oh it got scrapped, swept, hoovered (yes hoovered, it created less dust).  Then we gave it a shower.  Discovered a couple of leaks, got a new pane of glass and it had a scrub down to get rid of mold and mildew, phew, I was shattered at the end of it.  Why do these important jobs take hours?  Well it is done now and today the plan is to start making the staging for it.  Paul is going to make the benches along one side and then we shall see how we get on.  As we dont yet know how we want to do all this, we are making up as we go along....as you do.  But it looks lovely, as greenhouses go.

And then I stood for over 3 hours doing to the ironing and I still havent finished it. How do I get hubby to wear t-shirts instead of shirts for work?  As he returned home earlier in the week after working away, he brought 12 shirts home that needed washing/ironing plus the other shirts from the rest of the week.   Its a good job I love him.

I did manage to get some of the jasmine from outside and mix it with a few flowers. My poor photography skills dont show the jasmine at all *sitting here giggling*



I will keep trying.

Today I am cleaning the craft room ready for next weeks Crafty Night on Tuesday.  There is one place available should anyone wish to come along.  Doors open at 7pm for a cuppa and a catch up with other crafters and its a 7.30pm eyes down, ink at the ready.   If you would like to come along, please get in touch.

Only  11 days left of Sale a Bration.  11 days to get FREE stamps/papers/project life goodies.  11 days to get £61 of crafting items (that you choose) FREE when you  sign up.  Dont miss out on some really good offers and if you are in doubt please, do give me a ring or pop in for a cuppa and I can tell you more.

I will go and start my day before it vanishes, who said Sunday was a day of rest?  Thank you for having a read and wishing you a wonderful Sunday.



No comments: