Monday

Merry Monday No. 8


Good morning on this Merry Monday.  Now just where did the weekend go?

Yesterday I managed to get into town to return a few bits before coming home to a wonderful Roast Chicken lunch that Paul had cooked, followed by Rice Pudding (care of ambrosia, not Paul).  Then it was a quick nip to Sainsburys and B&Q.  Then it was chill and catch up time over coffee with George before nipping off to see Jane.  Home to the ironing and the day was done.

I am really pleased to say that the loft is now just about all boarded out so walking up there is a lot easier.  As we are having work done and people will need to do 'stuff' in the loft, we thought it was best to get it boarded to save any nasty accidents.

I didnt manage to get the chores done so hopefully I can do a few today along with the baking for tomorrows crafty class.

As usual, on a Merry Monday I share a merry something we received at Christmas and today I have a card that we received from Loretta.

 
A lovely card and the photo just doesnt do it justice.

I have started drawing out my patterns for the bucket bags that I hope to make on Wednesday night at my sewing class.  Once I have them drawn out I shall copy them and let the other ladies have a copy as everyone is really nice and we all share things.  

Right then, breakfast it is followed by a few hours in the office.  Have a great day and thank you so much for nipping in for a read x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

what a busy day you did have but it sounds very productive - hope you got your taps sorted - lovely card best wishes Lesley x