Monday

Merry Monday No. 6

Monday morning and another Merry Monday on the blog.  We received this stunning card from Paula at Christmas.
 

Thank you very much, its lovely.  Yes I have kept all the cards, I am not sure what I will do with them but I have kept them.

So just where did the weekend go?  I spent most of mine in the craft room and my box of cards to finish is nearly empty.  I am very impressed with myself.

I didnt get to sweep outside, so lots of moss everywhere and I didnt do one bit of gardening either.  Fingers crossed I can get to do both of these tasks today.

Tomorrow is Tuesday at Tracey's and it would be lovely if you could come along.  I am baking this afternoon so fresh cakes to go along with the drinks.

Just to remind you of the offer that Stampin' Up! have during Sale a Bration.

That means that you get £160 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies for £99.  Please do get in touch if you would like more details or why not pop in tomorrow and I can tell you more.  It is easier than you think.

Off to get a shower and get in to work, I have to be home on time today as the garage men are coming back....again.  What is it with workmen and not getting what you pay for???

1 comment:

Buffy said...

This is a lovely card Tracey. Always nice to read your posts.
Hugs
Buffy x