Friday

Curvy Keepsake Tree

Good morning and it is -2 at the moment brrrr.  Its a good job I am up early to defrost the car.

Got to work yesterday.  Took coat off and opened door to hang it in coat cupboard, a bag fell off the top shelf and hit my shoulder before hitting the ground with such a thud.  Someone had put a pair of heavy safety shoes on the shelf but just wedged the bag they were in on the edge of the shelf.  The pain in my shoulder last night was quite bad and it is turning over in bed, lying on my shoulder that woke me up at 4.45....it will be a long day.  But on the positive side, Friday is going to be a great one, cause Fridays always are.

We had a smashing afternoon yesterday crafting away the hours.  Thanks to all the ladies for making it so nice.  Tonight there will be a few more ladies visiting for even more crafting and I am pleased to say, I am all ready for you.
 
As it is between valentines and Easter, my little tree has been naked, which just isnt right.  So I came up with this (not nice having naked trees).

 A Stampin' Up! curvy keepsake box tree.  Every time we have a crafting session we all make a little curvy keepsake box so I thought I would display mine.

Another card that I have made with lots of glitter on.  I think this is so cute, now just waiting for a birthday.



I am still on my annual crafty clear out so if you fancy a browse over the weekend, why not give me a call and pop in to see what the dressers are holding.  New bits being added daily.

I will go and make Paul a cuppa and get myself ready for the office.  Have a fantastic Friday and thanks for having a read x

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Always love your little keep-sake boxes.
And that card is adorable too.

Hugs
Buffy xx