Wednesday

Midweek Musing

I am not sure how I made it through work Monday but I did.  Came home to jacket potatoes and salad and just pottered for the rest of the day.  I will be so pleased when this cold just works it self out and lets me have a good, cough free night.

Did I tell you we had a new oven?  I cant believe the difference it has made.  Everything is cooked as it should be and I really do want to get back into baking but first, we have to eat up all the lovely Christmas treats that we have.

I went to the docs yesterday as the cold / cough is really giving me some jip so I hoped he could help and he did.  I have some very strong antibiotics as I have bronchitus.  No wonder I havent been very well, opps

Well  THE day arrived whoop whoop.  Stampin' Up! has released a whole new Spring / Summer Catalogue.  If you havent got a copy yet please do let me know and we can arrange for you to get one.  Here are a few highlights









If you click HERE it will take you to the on line catalogue and dont forget to check out the Sale a Bration Brochure and grab yourself a FREE stamp set.

If you have thought about joining or re joining the stampin up team then now is the ideal time to do this as for £99 you can get £160 worth of products.  To find out more please do get in touch.

A naughty little order will be placed later today with Stampin' Up! so if there is something that you just cant wait for, let me know.

Thanks for having a read *cough* *splutter* and lets hope I am feeling well again soon.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Oooow, I see some interesting things there.
Oh dear....I feel some spending may be on the way ;-)

Buffy x