Saturday

Happy New Year to me!!

Good morning and today I feel as though it could be good.  Another sleep 'all through the night' and starting to feel very human.  I have had this bug for so long that I had forgotten what it was like to wake up feeling positive but I did.  I think I will start my New Year from today.

A later start than normal but it is allowed.  I will be home pottering all day today with Christiana lending a hand and keeping me company.  We havent been able to do too much this last week but that's fine too.  We have spent quality time together and with lots of family visiting us too, it has been a good week.

I have another naughty little order going in this afternoon, that is one thing about being off work, you get to see lots of wonderful crafty creations that you want to have a go at so I must have a couple of bits.  If there is anything that you need (or want) from Stampin' Up! please let me know before tonight.

I would like to share this wonderful present I received at Christmas




Just look at all the attention that has been given to the little details, stunning.

It has been handmade, just for me by my talented friend Yvonne.  The photographs dont do it justice but it is now sitting in a very proud and prominent spot in my craft room.  Thank you so much.

Thanks for having a read today and I do hope you have a wonderful weekend.  Tracey x


2 comments:

Buffy said...

Such a cute present. Have alovely weekend

Buffy x

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, I think most of us have had that bug, it is so debillitating!
I see you have been very busy since I was last here, with lots of lovely makes :o)
Jackie xx