Sunday

Happy Birthday Lottie

What a difference a week makes to the weather.  11 degrees at 5.30am today, it was wonderful.  I know because I was outside in it, nipping in and out of the craft room.

Yes crafting before 6am as its crafty week this week as I am way behind.  Well its to be expected isnt it as Christiana is with me and we go out most days but that isnt a complaint.  Having bronchitis hasnt helped and do you know, it still hasn't gone away.  I am getting tired quicker, I am coughing at night and still have the painful ear and throat.  If this is getting old, I dont want to lol.

It was neice's daughters birthday yesterday and here is the card I made her.

I loved making this so I made a couple more the same (no name though).

As I mentioned, its Crafty week and I have 2 places on Tuesday evening if you fancy coming along.  It's for beginners as well as experienced crafters.  We all have a good old giggle and you will leave with 2 cards and a little box.  Just get in touch on 01332 721877 to book you place and I can give you more details.  The evening is held in Alvaston, Derby.

Thanks for having a read, I hope you have a lovely evening x

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Gorgeous little card Tracey. So cute!
Buffy x