Friday

Day one of 2016



Not up till gone 9am, what a lovely way to start the New Year.

Voice is still croaky, still coughing and painful ears but I am taking lots of herbal remedies, eating lockets for the honey and wrapped up warm.   I managed to just about finish my annual accounts yesterday, just another hour on them then is off to get them all posted out so that I dont get a fine.  I have already put 12 events down in my diary for accounting days each month, lets hope I can stick to them this year.

Last night I cooked a family meal for us and my parents and we all sat around watching Mrs. Browns movie which had me in stitches.  It does the soul good to laugh.  We saw the New Year in chatting to the girls in Cyprus and eventually got to bed around 1am, tut tut.

So it is upwards and onwards and today we are off out once more on the bathroom hunt.  The bathroom is the next major project at home (although you will see quite a few discreet little changes that we have made over the festive season on your next visit). 

I also plan on getting in the craft room for a major tidy up later this afternoon, sort out the sales table and get prepared for the next couple of months with Stampin' Up!  There are some smashing new bits and pieces in the new spring summer catalogue and the Sale a Bration is just 5 days away, oh my.

I am really looking forward to spending lots of time with my crafting friends and of course, meeting lots of new friends this year too.  Well I had best get a wiggle on otherwise Paul will be deciding on bathrooms without me.

Wishing everyone reading this a wonderful 2016 for you and your families.  I am so looking forward to what this year has to bring and I shall be making sure, it brings a lot of what I want it to.


1 comment:

Buffy said...

A happy new year to you both
Buffy xx