Thursday

The night before the big fellas visit

Still great news on the weather front, warm enough for Christiana to go out and about although we havent visited Alvaston Park yet.  If anyone fancies a walk round and a cuppa over Christmas please let me know....we shall be taking bread this time P.Ann.  Whilst we have rain the temperature out there is double figures but the wind does make it feel a bit colder.

Santa is due tomorrow and I am pleased to say that finally, I am ready.  Next year will be different, or did I say that this year?

Here are a couple of cards I have made and sent out.
I have used a stamp set that I was looking for and received it for my birthday.  It is lovely teamed up with Crumb Cake (CC) card and ink as well as Very Vanilla (VV), thank you Pam.

Christmas card club will be on again on the second Friday of January but places are very limited so if you fancy coming along, please do get in touch.

I cant believe that I have just found a card and pressie I was supposed to drop off last weekend, sorry Sue if you are reading this.  I shall be nipping in to see you with it tomorrow.

Time to put feet up for a while.  Have a lovely evening and thanks for having a read x




No comments: