Friday

Gone Quackers

The girls are coming tomorrow, how wonderful.  I am so looking forward to seeing them.  They arrive Saturday night/Sunday morning so life is going to be rather hectic for the next few days. The other good news is that Paul returned earlier than anticipated so I have help at home too, phew.

Yesterday I had a quacking afternoon wandering around Alvaston lake with P.Ann.  The weather was lovely, the fresh air was invigorating and we had a wonderful time catching up.  I shall be looking forward to the next time I have a walk around it, the ducks, mallards, swans, signets etc. etc. were spectacular to look at.
 

 


We felt quite guilty for not taking any food with us... next time. The photographs arent brilliant as it was gone 4pm when I took them but you get the idea.

Doesnt it get dark early?  I was quite surprised how dark it was this evening, oh that isnt a complaint, I love dark evenings and dark morning too.  It really makes it all feel like Christmas.

The SU goodies arrived yesterday WHOOP WHOOP but I couldnt get the boxes as they are at my neighbours and every time I went over, they were out.  Fingers crossed for later today.

So I have handed out 2 of my cards, got all the others ready as well as graduation cards, birthday cards, thank yours and get wells.  I just need to get to the post office to get them all posted.
TAH DAH
I have only made one of these this year, I love the reflections and the colours and not too much glitter either.

And here is the very first Christmas card that I have received for 2015

Thank you Sam, it is stunning.

Well I had best get a wiggle on and get into work, after that it's hairdressers, off to garden center for vouchers, drop of birthday goodies for niece and then home to make a Christmas present for a very special person.  Ohh how I love Christmas.

Thank you for having a read, have a wonderful day x



No comments: