Tuesday

Congratulations Katerina


Back from a wonderful time in Preston.  We have eaten, we have drunk and we have spent lots of time with family and friends.

The highlight of the trip was the graduation ceremony for Katerina.  So proud of her especially as English is not her first language.  I shed a tear or two and she walked across the stage.

Here is a photo that Paul took

I have lots more photos so I will share these with you tomorrow.  We returned home this evening with Christiana who is staying with us for a while.  After a fish and chip supper, we have unpacked all her goodies and she now feels as though she has never been away.

Tomorrow we have a few more Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! which I shall share with you in the afternoon and any orders that you would like to place, to receive prior to Christmas, will need to be with me by 12th December otherwise they can not be guaranteed to be here by 25th. 

Here is another Christmas card that I have made and it is in the box



Unfortunately I still havent written out all my Christmas cards but must do so tomorrow, once I have picked up Sophia and Katerina from the station. They have spent today in Manchester and will join us tomorrow afternoon for a week.

Right, quick shower and off to bed, its already a bit late for me.

Thanks for having a read xx



No comments: