Tuesday

1st December - the count down is on

Good morning and we have lovely temperatures again today, up to 11 degrees although the rain is due later this afternoon and evening, never mind, we cant have it all.

I have got my advent calendar out

had this a few years now and although I havent filled the drawers yet, I hope to do so soon.

This is the Christmas card I sent out to lots of people last year and I have found 2 that I hadnt finished off. 


So 2 of these will be in the Stamp 'n' Deliver box this weekend. You cant see all the sparkle on this though I dont think.

Hibernating in the craft room this afternoon and evening, got lots of little bits to do, the chores can wait till tomorrow.

Thanks for visiting today and I hope that your afternoon and evening is a good one x

No comments: