Monday

Tis the season

After getting up so early yesterday, I ended up having a nap around 8.30ish until 11am.  I was not feeling the best so the extra sleep did me a world of good.  Hubby cooked Sunday lunch and we spent the afternoon doing a few odd jobs, sorting out paperwork and being together, it was lovely.

Today is Monday morning and the good news is, the last of the building work is being started tomorrow whoop whoop.  I am crossing everything that I have that it will be done by xmas so that I can empty the last of my boxes.  How exciting.  So the site gets cleared on Tuesday and the base goes down on Saturday, weather permitting.  It rests for a couple of weeks and then the building is put up at the beginning of December.  Of course, getting the inside done will all depend on when Paul is working in Derby.

As promised, here is one of the first cards we made in Leeds on Saturday.  It sqashes folds down flat to go into an envelope, isnt it a cutie.




Today I have to finish off all the SU goodie packages and arrange for collections /  deliveries, some people have managed to get some really lovely things.  My next order will be going in on Wednesday so, if you would like a little something, please do get in touch.  If you would like to nip in for a cuppa tomorrow, just let me know and I can give you address details. Kettle is on from 2pm - 4pm and then after 6.30pm.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful Monday, although it may be wet.


No comments: