Saturday

Lovely as a tree

I am off up the motorway first thing this morning, fingers crossed that the weather is kind to us.

I thought I would share this little find with you.


We have been struggling with wet windows, on the inside, in the bedroom.  Every morning I get up and have to peel the net curtains from the windows and I am washing the nets at least once a week.  The window sill on the inside is oak and it is getting very black in the corners, from all the damp.  Well, I purchased this little beauty last weekend and WOW what a difference.  I shall keep monitoring it obviously but no wet windows!!! So if you are looking for something to help with all the moisture in the air, I can certainly recommend this.

a few of us had a bit of a get together earlier this week to have a look at different ways of creating backgrounds.  I had lots of  card fronts left so decided to turn them all into cards, here is one of them. Not sure if the birds are upside down?



I had best get a wiggle on as we have leave the house soon.  Have a great day xx

No comments: