Tuesday

Birthday Boy

Tuesday and it's not going to be as cold but we are going to get a lot of rain I have just read. Thats more leaks through the conservatory windows.

After work this morning its a bake a couple of cakes and do a few chores before having a house full of wonderful ladies to craft the night away.  There will be two total beginners tonight so that's always lovely.  The kits are ready, the room is ready and all that is left to do is to make a few sample of other cards using the same stamp sets.  I am sorry that I couldnt accommodate the other 3 ladies that asked to join the class but if there are a couple more people that would like to come along next week, I would be really happy to run this class again.

It was nephews birthday last week and here is the card that I made for him.



Some new weekly deals coming out tomorrow which I shall share with you and I am really pleased to say that I am taking Stampin' Up! party bookings for January and the amazing Sale a Bration.  I have a few evenings free to hold these parties at your home or in the crafty space here, in Alvaston.  Please let me know if this is something you would be interested in and I can give you more information.

Best get a wiggle on and get to work, thanks for having a read and have a super day. x


No comments: