Friday

Birds in trees

Good morning and just who has that Friday feeling, oh yes.

Its a whizz round today getting things straight along with a bit of ironing.  Craft room needs a little tidy and then I hope to sort out all the SU goodies that have arrived and package them all up.  Fingers crossed that they get here early enough.

I have Tuesdays at Tracey's this week so if you would like to call in for a cuppa please do and, please bring a friend or two with you.  I have the whole afternoon and evening free, just for you.  If you are local to Derby and havent been before, just take the plunge, get in touch, I will give you my address and do come along.  A few new bits added to the sales table, some retired stamps as well as papers looking for new homes.

I am off out for the day tomorrow, a whole day of crafting and I am really excited about it.  You can never have enough crafting can you.

 Here is another little card to share with you that we made last Friday evening in Peterborough. 

More distressing of backgrounds, a die cut and a couple of little birds and viola......so lovely.  Another little card that I adore, I need to make a few more of these.  I have ordered the tree dies so I am just waiting for them to arrive.

Our Friday night during crafty week is becoming so popular that I am going to run the same class again on 4th December.  If you would like to come along to a craft class, make a little Christmas box, a couple of cards and tags, eat cake and drink tea/coffee, chatter the evening away as well as lots of laughter, all for £7, please do let me know.  The evenings take place in Alvaston, Derby.

I had best get a wiggle on and get sorted, thanks for having a read and dont forget your brollys today....it's due to rain.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

A beautiful card Tracey, and you have been very busy since I last dropped in :o)
Jackie xx