Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

Good morning and I hope that its as lovely today as it was yesterday.

The great news is that we emptied yet another box.  The box was full of photo albums and the temptation to go through them all was so strong but I was a good girl.  I just put them away on a shelf that is dedicated to the albums....phew.  I thought that I may have given in and spent hours looking at old photos.

Lots more pictures up on the wall in the kitchen, which hides all the holes. I am not sure when the kitchen will be modernised/decorated so we thought its best to get the pictures out of the boxes and up on the walls so that they dont get damaged.

I also managed to bake a fruit cake for tonight, do all the washing and cook shepheards pie to use up all that lovely veg.  Which means that tonight it is shepheards pie and chips, no cooking, whoop whoop.

For all those Stamperettes that may be reading, could you get in touch as tomorrow is 28th, where did that month go?  Liz is our hostess with the mostess this month.

I have had 2 cancellations for this evenings card making night.  If you are in the Derby area and fancy coming along, please do get in touch.

Paul is having a day working from home and guess who else is coming today!!  The conservatory man to buff up all the white gunk sticking out of the 28 holes......

I have been using the new pillow box die from Stampin' Up!  Its a great size and you can fit in all kinds of treats, I have been putting halloween treats in mine.





I adore this new Stampin' Up! stamp set and whilst I dont usually 'do' Halloween, this year I have and am loving it.  I do hope you like my little treat pouches.

Well I had best get a wiggle on and have breakfast.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day Tracey x


No comments: