Sunday

The office has moved

Good morning from the new forever home of the computer.  Paul flew home very early yesterday morning and in the afternoon we decided to take the plunge and move the computer from the kitchen to the everything room so here I am today, typing the first blog post from the new desk.  All I have to do now is clean up the kitchen and all the papers, bits of notes, move files over  etc. etc.   in reality, it is a mamouth task and will take a couple of weeks.

 A little of the before and after

I remembered to put my clock back, did you?  I still got up at the usual time so I get to spend the extra hour in the craft room later today.

It is my brother in laws birthday today and here is the card I made him.

I love the Tim Holtz crazy birds and have started to use them for a few things.  I stamped out the image on watercolour paper and coloured them in using watercoloured pencils and loved making this.....the first of many.

Still got a couple of spaces left for Tuesday nights crafty night in Alvaston, Derby if you fancy a night out.  If you do, please let me know.

 Now that Paul's home, I get to do all his washing so off to get that sorted out before hitting the craft room.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day xx


No comments: