Thursday

off colour

Good morning on this Thursday.

Well the Cloudy to Clear sub contractor came yesterday and filled up the 15 holes that the fitter drilled through the actual window frame when they were cleaning my double glazing units  a few months ago.  I was told that the glass units would all be removed and that the bottom would be cleaned and cleared and all debris removed so when he did 2 out of the 10 units and handed me back my hoover, I asked about the other 8.  He got the operations manager out to give him a hand and they worked until rather late to get it done.

But we havent finished yet.  The holes have been filled and today, he has to return to smooth down all the areas that he filled.  Only then will we be able to say if its acceptable or not but the colour sticks out like a sore thumb.  It is so white, he reckons after a couple of months it will fade but I am unsure.

I managed to get quite a bit done in the craft room last night but still not quite ready for tomorrows get together.  Instructions to write, raffle prizes to sort and of course, I need to bake so I will be busy this afternoon / evening too.

Here is a card that I am adding to my little facebook shop



I think it is so cute and will happily make quite a few more.  If you would like one of these cards please, give me a call and I will get one organised for you.

Off to work for the morning, thanks for having a read and have a great day.

No comments: