Monday

Mondays Musing


After a wonderful day yesterday, I was a little late in getting to bed but never mind.  I am up and about to get ready for the day job.

Here is a card that I sent out recently to someone who made a purchase from me.

 

We recently lost my uncle, who had been ill for a long time.  It was very sad especially as I hadnt seen him for many years, due to family misunderstandings 40ish years ago.  After the funeral, back at the house, we met up with other members of the family we hadnt seen and I vowed to make sure that I kept in touch with them.  After chatting to a cousin on the day, it turns out we have quite a lot in common and lots of coincidences but the biggest one is that she lives next door but one to me.  Well after sharing a cuppa with her last night, I discover that she has all the gubbing to make cards / scrapbooks.  I have told her that I will happily lead her astray he he.

Today it is 2 years since May passed away.  I shall be taking a walk around the crem at lunch time, always blows the cobwebs off doesnt it.

Then its an afternoon of putting away crafty purchases (I was at Doncaster yesterday at the crafty show at the Dome and had a brilliant day, thanks to Lesley and Pam.), finishing 3 projects that I have on the go and getting everything prepared for Crafty Week.  There are a couple of places available for Friday nights crafting night where we shall make a cute little xmas box as well as a couple of cards and tags.  Plenty of chatter, laughter and who knows what else by the time everyone arrives.  Homemade cakes too.  If you would like to come along please, do get in touch.

If you are local to Derby, fancy a cuppa and a catch up after 3pm, I shall be in the crafty space and it will be lovely to see you.  If you need my address, let me know.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day Tracey x



No comments: