Wednesday

Midweek Musing

What a wet and soggy start to the day.  At least it is not too cold thankfully.

I worked for the whole day yesterday and boy, did I know it.  In one way it was good because I managed to get lots of things done and dusted but it made me very tired.  The evening was spent at home, in craft room cutting out curvey boxes....so cute lol.  It was bed by 9 ready to start my day today.

The morning at work soon wizzed past as I was so busy and then it was home to the conservatory repairs.  I got a note stuck on the door, they will be back later.  What a mess they have left already, things do not look good especially when all the white gunk they have put on the window frame is over my back gate.  I will keep you posted.

So today we have a new weekly deal


I shall be placing an order on Sunday so if there is anything that you would like please, do get in touch as I will be really happy to get this for you.  If you need any help, crafting wise, again, please let me know.

Off to continue preparing goodies for Fridays crafty night.








No comments: