Saturday

It's the weekend

The weekend is here and I am so pleased.  It has been a long week but it was rounded off wonderfully with crafty night last night.  Lots of lovely ladies spent the evening crafting and it was so nice to see everyone.  It feels such a long time since the last get together and I guess it is.  I shall share what we made later in the week, I dont want to spoil the surprise for the ladies meeting up on Tuesday.  If you would like to spend a couple of hours crafting, I have two spaces available for Tuesday night. 

I mentioned earlier in the week that the conservatory man came.  He put liquid pva/plastic or whatever it was in the damaged holes, all 28 of them and was due back on Thursday to buff everything down so that we wont see them, well he never came back.  I telephone him yesterday at 1.30pm and was told yes Mrs. Anthony (thats me), I will be there in an hour/hour and a half.  No sign of him and, to be honest, I am not sure if he has damaged the white plastic covers inside the conservatory as he didnt us the proper tool to remove the covers, he used this.
 


Just one of the areas that has been filled.




Not a happy bunny about this at all and over the weekend, I shall be writing a few letters/emails.

A couple of cakes that I baked for last night.  I shall be making the pear cake again on Tuesday as it is smashing.


Well I am off to enjoy my weekend.  I shall be placing a little order tomorrow for Stampin' Up! goodies so if there is anything that you wish to add to this, please let me know.

Have a wonderful Saturday and thanks so much for nipping in for a read today.

No comments: