Thursday

Boys will be Boys

Yesterday was a right off.  I was so ill on Tuesday evening and all day yesterday. I went to bed at 4.30 in the afternoon on Tuesday and got up quite late Wednesday.  I have been very dizzy, feeling icky, headache and lots of heartburn.  Fingers crossed that today is a bit better.

Due to all the cancellations I have received for tonights 'Boys will be Boys' night, I have postponed it until everyone is free.  Here is one of the cards that I made using the Boys will be Boys Stamp set, which was on offer for £12.  If you would like one of these Stamp Sets, please do let me know as there is still one available at the discounted price.

 I had seen something on Pintrest and decide to do a blatent copy as I just loved the layout and the coulours.  I used a base card of Daffodil Delight and teamed it up with Real Red and Pacific Point.  It didnt look quite right so, I  made it again, this time using an aditional layer, a change in the way the card opened and added a couple of matching brads.  The strips of cards are thinner on this version and I am very happy with it.



I shall be making another couple of cards with the same stamp set a little later in the week, when I am feeling better.

If you are waiting for an order, as I am, just to let  that the orders from Stampin Up are taking a little longer than usual as the warehouse has changed location, that mush have been quite a task. Can  you imagine how many items had to go from one place to another, yikes.

This weeks weekly offers are


If you would like anything, please do let me know, I shall be placing an order on Friday this week as there are a few bits needed for Crafty Week.

Thats all from me for today, back to bed I think.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Thursday x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely card - hope you fell better soon - Lesley x