Friday

A few cards for the box

Feeling a bit more human today although its strange that both Sophia and Chrsitiana havent been well either.  Sophia has very similar symptoms to myself so I wonder if we have picked up a bug.

I didnt do a lot yesterday, just potter and I guess that will be all I am doing today.

Here are some photos of a few cards that were finished recently, all popped in the box for sale.


 Now that all the boxes are just about emptied from the house move, I am trying to de clutter and only keep the things that I intend to use time and time again.  So I am selling quite a few dies, stamps and lots of 12 x 12's.  I find that I go through phases with crafting and now I am about to move into another phase so a lot of card making bits and pieces are looking for new homes. 

If you would like one of the dies below, please do get in touch.



If you would like to come and have a browse of all the things that I am selling, let me know and we can arrange a day and time. 

Off to have a bit of brekky to see if it makes me feel human.  Thanks for having a read and have a Fantastic Friday




No comments: