Tuesday

Jingle all the way

 Its 1st September so WHITE RABBIT etc.  and lets hope that September will be a fantastic month for us all.  Lots happening this month including my daughters 30th birthday, family outings organised and not forgetting,  the launch of the brand new Winter Mini Catalogue.  You are about to see the world wide web go a little silly with Stampin' Up! Christmas creations and if there is anything that you like the look of, let me know.  I am happy to get all your supplies ordered for you and then, during the month of October, sit down and create lots and lots of cards with you.
Being a demonstrator I was lucky enough to get my hands on this wonderful bundle and I managed to make a card or two.  Here is the first one


 and of course, I had to have a play with the insert


and a close up, I curled the stamp slightly to make it a bit rounder, if you know what I mean.
This bundle  is called Jingle all the way and it has 3 thinlet dies as well as a smashing set of words, all for the festive season.  I watercoloured the card and then when it was dry, I added versamark snow flakes and SU white embossing powder.  I think I could have been a little braver and gone darker, next time.  The insert was created by using the die as a template and gently dusting over it with Navy ink.

You can find Jingle all the way on page 12 of the catalogue.
Dont forget, if you havent got your copy yet, pop in this evening and pick one up.  Anytime after 6 will be great.  I have lots more ideas for this set, I just need the time.

If you click HERE you will get taken to the SU website with all the latest on the Winter Catalogue.  I dont have a link to take you to the catalogue itself but I hope to sort that out when I get home from work later today.

Having already placed my first Winter Catalogue order, I had best get my skates on and get ready for work.  Next order to be placed this Friday.  Thanks for popping in for a read and have a wonderful day x

No comments: