Friday

Flower Faces

Good morning on this very foggy day, yes in Derby we have started the day all foggy out there, yikes.  I am sure it will soon clear though.

I have been a very busy little bee (and Paul has hogged the computer) so not able to post too much.

Here are this weeks weekly deals and, dont forget to check out all the goodies in the clearance rack.  The sweater trim is just perfect for those tags at Christmas time.

All orders will be here by this evening WHOOP WHOOP.  I had a couple of outstanding items that are due today.  The Christmas goodies arrived yesterday so lots and lots of SU goodies, crafty space looks like a SU shop.  Please feel free to call in tomorrow evening to pick up your parcels whilst we are having Christmas Card and Chatter Club or stay for a few hours and catch up.

Here are a few more cards that have made it into the for sale box, all made with SU flower stamps that I no longer own, silly me.



Is anyone local to me and able to accept a box or two over the next couple of weeks?  If you are, would you get in touch.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day x

No comments: