Thursday

Thursday.....all day


Life always throws things at us that lead us to a crossroads and who knows what is the right or wrong way.  I have always felt that if you go with your instinct, you cant be far wrong but this time......I dont know.  Lots of pondering time over the next week or two.

Paul is home later today whoop whoop.  He will be here for at least a week and then we shall see.




It was Sandra's birthday yesterday and here is her card.

I popped round for a few minutes to see the birthday girl and so pleased that she was having a busy day.  


Stampin Up Weekly deals this week are below


A few little bits and pieces will be going into my shopping basket on Sunday, well it would be rude not to wouldnt it.  If you would like any bits and pieces, do let me know.

Christmas card and chatter club tomorrow.  Are you coming along?  Please do let me know if you plan on coming round, there are only 4 more of these evenings left this year.



I had best get a wiggle on and get myself off to my day job, thanks for having a read and I do hope that you have a wonderful day x



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, lovey card for Sandra.
I hope your crossroad conundrum isn't too much of a puzzle :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

gorgeous card I'm sure that Sandra love it x