Sunday

Smashing Sunday


Good morning from a very warm Derby.  Forecast today is for around 20 degrees with some showers around lunch time, that will suite me.

Up and about bright and early as I want to whip through the chores and clean up crafty space after the mess we left it in on Friday tut tut.  Well these things happen.  Then there is the bit of ironing a bit of hoovering, a bit of polishing, you know how it is for a Sunday, getting prepared for the busy week ahead.

Yesterday turned out to be a lovely day spent with lovely friends.  I ended up in Peterborough, as you do.  It was a totally chilled out day and I feel so much better for it.  We watched a demonstration by Niki from Heartfelt Creations, caught up with Janice and Andy and even had a treat on some wonderful stamps that were on offer, it would have been very rude not too. At lunch time I managed to sit on a bench, in the sunshine just letting my thoughts drift to this view, the sky was stunning.

So today, once chores are done, I would like to go and have a little play in the crafty space, I have a card or two to finish and a sad one to make ready for the post tomorrow.

Here is yet another card from the Garden in Bloom collection that I am working my way through.  I saw this on the wonder web and loved it, as did lots of lovely ladies last week.

 

Used lots of bright colours on this, Real Red, Watermelon, Tango Twist, Daffodil Delight.

I am pleased to say that I am feeling a lot better today, I would say 98% well, phew.  I dont like bugs.

I have a little order going in at around 5pm this evening for Stampin' Up! goodies, if there is anything that you would like from the catalogue, the clearance rack HERE or from the Weekly Deals HERE, do let me know and I shall get it put in the basket for you.

Thanks for having a read and I wish you a smashing Sunday x

No comments: