Monday

Dave's card


So where did Sunday go?  No sooner had I got up and sorted, it felt like it was time to go back to bed again.  In between we did see the grandchildren and Rob and Nat of course.  Their dogs are so entertaining.  We did have a Sunday lunch, do a lot of gardening and sort out other bits and pieces so I guess thats why the time went so quickly, cause we were having fun.

Here is the card that I made for Uncle Dave's birthday on Saturday. 
It was a LOTV stamp coloured in with my SU wax crayons which I turn to lots and lots these days.

So work went well and now I have a few chores to do and tea to cook before we get a man visit us about blinds for the conservatory.  This will be followed by a bit more gardening.  Whilst Paul is here we shall do as much as we can, lots of digging out and planting. Many of the plants I got for my birthday are coming on very well and tomorrow I shall share some photos with you.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely afternoon and evening.

No comments: