Monday

Blue for boys


Monday morning and here I am, off to start my working week.  Lots of folk on holiday at work this week so I may not be able to finish at my normal time, never mind.  Off for a coffee and a catch this afternoon and then its on to more babycards in the crafty space this evening.

Ladies, those 'Scrubbies' are on order!!  This is the little scrubbies that get all that ink off your fingers.  I use one everytime I craft so that I dont walk around with pink or blue fingers, not a great look honest.  If you would like one, just let me know. 

Did you get over run by flying ants yesterday?  I did at home but not when I was out???  I really do not like them yak.  I have a nest in the garden full of ants and as Christiana says 'you and your nests'.  Last year I put ant powder on them and wow, that was a mistake.  There turned out to be 100's of them all at once so this year, I went in and shut the doors.

I have a copy of the NEW WINTER brochure and oohhh aaaahhhh it really is wonderful.  I shall be ordering more of these on Wednesday and they will be available in the crafty space sometime next week.  If you would like a Christmas Stampin' Up! party in October or November, let me know as I am filling in my calander with parties, how wonderful is that?  You go along to a Stampin' Up! party, meet lots of new friends, get to make a card or two, look through catalogues, drink coffee and eat cake and then, you can purchase all the crafty bits you need.  If you would like to go to a party or even hold your own, please do let me know, I would love to help you with this.

I did manage to get one baby card made yesterday but I did a blue one when I need 4 pink ones,




Never mind, this was a practice.

I have Tuesdays at Traceys tomorrow so if you fancy a cuppa, a cake and a catch up, please do call in during the afternoon or the evening.  If you need my address, please do let me know. 

I had best get a wiggle on and get myself ready for work, have a wonderful day and thanks for having a read.


No comments: