Sunday

Tin of Cards


What a lovely day I had yesterday.  It all started around 9am when the UPS man arrived with 4, yes 4 boxes of crafting lovliness.  I quickly sorted out the orders, wrote some cards, got organised and then at around half 10, started to make a mini album, from scratch, with P.Ann.  It took us all day to make the cover and spine but my, what a good, sturdy, thick spine it is lol.  We shall make the pages next time.

Coffee all day long with all the wonderful visitors collecting SU goodies.  It really is nice to sit and catch up and the weather, well it turned lovely again for the afternoon and evening.

Oh my, lots of requests for crafty week but the classes are already full on  Tuesday and Friday.  So I am putting an extra class on, just for this month to see how we go on the Thursday night.  I have a few places available so if you would like to come along, make a couple of cards and tags, a little something else if we have time, please do let me know.  That is Thursday 30th July, the cost is £7 and the only things you need to bring with you are enthusiasm and sticky stuff. Give me a call on 01332 721877 to book your place.

Today is the last chance to order your tin of cards for the 'tin of cards get together'  on Wednesday 15th July.
The cost is £26.50 which includes the tin, a kit of 16 cards plus all the accessories to make the cards.  Use of the matching stamp set and tab die.  A wonderful birthday or Christmas present if you wanted to give it away but, once you have made the cards, could you give it away?  I really do need to place the order this evening for the kit, to make sure we get it in time for the get together, fingers crossed.
Here is a little video for you.

There is a  Summer Fayre at the Roundhouse in Derby today so I am going to go and pay that a visit, with my camera before coming home to a few chores and to get myself ready for work again tomorrow.  Sometimes I really could do with a day inbetween Saturday and Sunday.

Here are the other Thank You cards I made for this month


Both these and the  pink ones from yesterday all use the Perpetual Calendar stamps for the splodges, Petite Pairs for the little sentiment and Butterfly Basics for the butterfly.  Of course there is that wonderful little butterfly punch and two circle punches. Dont forget those wonderful sparkly rhinestones just finish off the cards, I loved making these.

My next order will be going in tonight.  If there is anything that you would like from Stampin' Up!, please do get in touch.

Thanks for having a read, I hope you have a wonderful day, Tracey x






No comments: