Sunday

Royal Albert

Good morning from a soggy Derby.  The rain has arrived and it certainly has stopped play. 

Yesterday I painted 9 fence panels which left me three more to do this morning but now that its raining, I have had to stop after only doing half a panel.  Oh well, they arent going anywhere and I can continue throughout the week.

We also managed to fill a skip yesterday, this is all the rubble left from the work we are having done on the side of the house.  Paul is having the concrete drive extended a little, we have put up new gates (the old ones are still there for security at the moment) and we have to put up some new fence on the border between our land and next doors.  We have a 2ft plant border that is around 18ft long so once the new fence has gone in, I can start putting my climbing plants there that we brought with us from the old house.  All exciting stuff.

I have also purchased another Clematis, this time is was a present for Paul, for our Anniversary.  It says it is a white flowered plant and we havent had one of those before.  Here is the card that I made for Paul

And here is the sweetest cup that you can imagine.  Paul got this special china cup for me as my Wedding Anniversary present and its Royal Albert China



Posh tea for me.

I guess that this afternoon and evening will be spent in the crafty space now that the weather is poor.  I do need to get everything finalised for crafty week, well that's my excuse.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you manage to stay dry.

No comments: