Friday

In the frame

Hopefully, as I type this, hubby is driving up the M5 on his way home, well he said he would be.  Today is our 4th Wedding Anniversary and just where did that go? 4 years since our special day, it was smashing.

Speaking of smashing, yesterday was a lovely day, I was on a training course for work and this was my view for the day....smashing.




Once I got home it was down to business with a wonderful group of ladies to make 'The Frame' and here are some photos of the evening.














We had a great time *waving to everyone* and today I shall go and clean up the havoc we left behind.

This weeks Weekly Deals are here and, should you want anything please do let me know by Sunday afternoon. 


I do have a few parcels of stampin up goodies here at home, all ready to go.  Hopefully I can get them into the right hands over the weekend (or at crafty week next week), so if there is something here that is yours, do get in touch.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I cannot believe it is 4 years Tracey, where did it go! Happy Anniversary.
Lovely photographs, you can't beat having a wonderful scene to look at when you are on a course, or any time :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

belated anniversary wishes - all the frames looked brilliant and I'm sure everyone enjoyed making them x