Wednesday

Happy Birthday Charleigh

Middle of the week already.

Yesterday I had the day off work to talk to Christiana.  She has had a pretty rough experience at the dentist, not that they did anything wrong but it has been very traumatic for her.  She is off there again today as they are taking very good care of her.  Its just that I was very worried and concerned and needed to keep talking to her to make sure she is okay.  I felt a lot better as we  talked all day long.

It was the first night of crafty week and I think everyone enjoyed it.  It is so lovely being with all like minded ladies and I do get to laugh, thank you so much my Tuesday Treasures.

It is Charleighs birthday today, She is one and here is the card I made for her.
Okay so it has a matching envelope and a matching tag, just so cute, even if I say so myself.

Paul is still here whoop whoop.  He has to be ready to go off at any time so I have to finish all his ironing off this afternoon, the job I hate most.  Then after that I get to set up the craft room again for another night of crafting tomorrow night, which I love.

As it's Wednesday and as I have remembered, Stampin' Up! have some new weekly deals.


If you would like anything, please do let me know as I shall be putting in an order on Friday. 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.

No comments: