Monday

Magic Monday Morning


Katerina got her uni results last night.  After 4 years of hard work, lots of laughter and some tears she got a fantastic 2:2 English Law Degree. I think it is brilliant especially as English is her second language, I am so very very proud of her, said with a tear in my eye, a great way to start the week.

Although we are starting the week, we are ending the month.  If joining Stampin' Up! is something you have been thinking of doing, NOW really is the right time. 

 Pay £99 and you get to choose products worth £130
2 free stamp sets of your choice
£45 worth of demonstrator products

Please do give me a call or if you prefer to pop round this afternoon or evening for a cuppa,  I can tell you a bit more about it.  Even if you do this just for you without intending to demonstrate at parties or shows, WOW what an offer.  It is not everyday that you get at least £50 of stamping products for nothing.

Here is a card that I made last week, which hopefully has already been received.

I made it with the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the Butterflies Thinlet dies.  These can be purchased as a bundle saving 15%.   Here is another card made with the same set that is on page 124 of the idea catalogue


Spent a couple of hours at mums yesterday, we had belated birthday cake to celebrate her birthday and Ollies birthday.  It was lovely for us all to get together and catch up, sis and brother in law were there as were my nieces and the children.  I got to grab onto Charleigh for a while which was super.

 Even if she did give Paul a few strange looks, I cant image what she was thinking when this was taken.

Late afternoon saw me giving the crafty space its weekly clean and then I had a couple of super visitors and spent the hour nattering away, as you do.  I was told that if I cut the flowers from my sweet peas I will get more flowers, which I didnt know so I listened to the advice and here some of them are.

I just wish I could bottle up that smell and share it with you all, its wonderful

Well thank you for having a read today, I have gone on a little bit, its all the excitement.  Now I do have to go and get showered and ready for a morning at work.  Wishing you a wonderful Monday and dont forget, if you would like to find out more about getting all those SU freebies, do get in touch.






No comments: