Wednesday

Happy Birthday Steve

A lovely chappie at work celebrates his birthday today.

He is a big Derby County Supporter so I made him this


Today is also the day for the new Weekly Deals



I shall be putting my next order in on Sunday, should you wish to purchase anything do please let me know.  If you have any queries or questions about Stampin' Up! or crafting in general, I would love to help if I can.  Dont have your own local demonstrator?  I would love to be yours if you are looking for someone?  I have a wonderful crafty space that I am really happy to share so please do get in touch.

The downstairs loo is coming along quite nicely.  We cant plaster the walls until the new bathroom gets started but its all coming along nicely.

 Just look at this cheeky chappie


 I caught him asleep on Saturday morning and he is really large.  He has also been sleeping in my flower beds tut tut. 

Right, I had best go and get the crafty space all cleaned up ready for the next get together.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you all, a lovely day, thanks for having a read.

Tracey x



No comments: