Thursday

Choose Happiness

Thursday and, fingers crossed, this is my Friday?  I hope to have tomorrow off work you see.

Pauls is really cracking on with his workshop now....the electric cables are all laid, the floor lining is down and it is all nice and clean in there.  Lets hope that the actual flooring will go down tonight which means, yes you have heard it before *giggling* the boxes may be taken out of the kitchen.

I havent been in the craft room for 2 days tut tut.  So many little bits and pieces need doing in the house so I have tackled them and I have been selling a few bits of crafting items which all takes time.

Here are my thank you cards for this month
 

I have used the Choose Happiness stamp in the new In Colours Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaroon.  SU have also made these using the very same stamp set.

 

Not sure about the Stampin Up Colours, hope that this helps.

 


Off to make a start on my day, thanks for having a read and, if you are in Derby on Saturday, it would be lovely to see you.  x


No comments: