Sunday

My new favourite butterfly die

Good morning from a very cloudy Derby.  It is extremely gray out there this morning but still mild so not complaining. 

9 days left to purchase items from the current Stampin' Up! catalogue.  Is there something that you have had your eye on that you would like to order?  Something that you might want to purchase from my reitirement list of stamps and goodies that I am selling?  If so just let me know.

I shall be selling lots of SU items on Friday 29th May at my "out with old and in with new" get together.  If you fancy nipping in for a cuppa and a slice of cake, see some new SU goodies and book on a class or two, please do feel free to pop in.  There will be a make and take at 2pm, 4pm, 7pm and 8pm.  A raffle that has a mega prize to be drawn on 6th June and hopefully some samples for you to have a look at.  Of course, there is the new catalogue that you can purchase/order too.

I had a bit of a play yesterday, while trying to get all my card classes ready for the month of June. 


We shall be having a class on Monday 15th, the perpetual calendar on 17th a scrapbook day on 20th.  As well as crafty week on 23rd and 26th then there is the brand new Stamperettes party on 29th.  Not to mention another Out with old and In with the new on Saturday 6th June.  If any of my lovely friends reading this would like to do a demonstration on the afternoon/evening of 29th May and or 6th June, do let me know.  I can provide you with coffee and cake at all times lol.

I now need to sort out the contents of handbags!! dont ask, just trust me, its a job I do each month.  I go through all my bags making sure there is nothing in them that I need and I put them all away on the 'handbag shelf'.

Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Sunday



No comments: