Sunday

My crafting Sunday





Good morning and here it is again, Sunday.  Tomorrow I am back into the office after a week off so I need to get all my work things ready for the week.  Oh yes, I am one of those....need to get 5 outfits ready today otherwise I panic in a morning.  I just can not decide what to wear but if its all hanging in the other room, ready to go, I have a much better day.

I am really pleased to say that I had the last of the steamy sessions yesterday, phew.  Everything is washed, ironed and all put away until next weekend.  Paul goes away today so he has all his stuff ready to just pick out of the wardrobe and put in his case and then he will bring it all back to wash again, such is life.

I also managed to not only clean crafty space yesterday but also to hoover, mop and polish in there before trashing it again getting things ready for crafty week.  So this morning, it is back in there to finish off preparing all the kits before taking a wander into town.

Last Sunday morning I was busy making this card, it is a stepper card using House Mouse stamps.

 Here is the back of it, to write your sentiments

 A couple of close ups to show you the details.



 Isnt it cute?  I really had fun making this and now I am trying to get my hands on a stepper die.  If you know where one is being sold, please please please, do let me know.

Today I am cutting out all the card kits for this weeks Crafty Week.  We make a couple of cards, tags and who knows what else we will have time for.  I have a few spaces on Friday night if you fancy coming along.  The cost of £7 includes all the materials you need to make the cards, coloured project sheets to take home with you, refreshments and cake (I cant say home made as my oven is just burning everything at the moment).  We start at around 7pm with a cuppa and finish around 10pm.  Lots of items for sale, lots of crafty chat and usually lots of laughter too.  The class is held in Alvaston, Derby and it would be wonderful to see you.  Please give me a call on 01332 721877 to find out more and book.

Off to make a start in the craft room, even though it is before 6am.  Hubby is having a lie in so I shall make the most of it.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day, Tracey xx




No comments: