Monday

Mondays merry go round




Do you remember this merry go round from last year?It is back again and I am ready to get off it.  I think we all have periods in our lives when we feel a bit like that but as I know I am having a week off work next week, I think I can cope till then.
 The new boiler is being fitted next Monday so lots of mess and moving things around.  I believe the chappie will be here for at least 3 days then on Thursday 14th, it is my birthday.  I dont know if Paul will be here or not so I shall make a large salad, some sarnies and bake a few cakes and other little bits and pieces.  If you would like to celebrate with me please do call in anytime from Thursday lunch time to Thursday bed time.  The weather forecast is supposed to be nice
Fingers crossed and we can sit outside for a change.

Here is a card I made to go on the 'FOR SALE' shelf.
 
I love this stamp so made the card, just because I can.

I am still making cards for all my May occasions and really enjoying it.  I shall be having a quick tidy up of crafty space and starting again a little later, a perfect way to end a Monday.

I have lots and lots of SU stamp sets for sale.  If you have been looking for something in particular, let me know and if it is in my sale basket, you can walk away with it.  Having said that, there are still quite a few bits and pieces in the clearance rack, the retirement list and the weekly deals.

Waving at Britta, thank you for your online order, postie should be on his way to you soon x

Right then, off to make my dinner now, a chicken salad, yummy.  Thanks for having a read and please, do get in touch if you need any crafty help.  Enjoy your evening



No comments: