Wednesday

Midweek Musings

We had a lovely time crafting last night, 9 of us in crafty space, a wonderful atmosphere.  Here is one of the cards that we made

I have been asked to make this card again in a class for a few ladies that couldnt make it last night so on Friday June 19th I have a class pencilled in.  We shall use the same stamp set to make a couple of cards, a couple of tags and a bag.  If you would like to come along, please let me know.  If you think that you would like to purchase the Something Lacy stamp it is £12.95 and it is not in the new catalogue, just let me know and I will get one ordered for you.

Its Katerinas last exam tomorrow and she has been reading and reading like mad for it.  I am so pleased that she is coming home for a while and we get to do a few girly things together, before she starts on the next part of the journey of her life.

Sophia still has another couple of weeks of exams and I will get to spoil her when we meet up next time.

Now I have a few days to get ready for the Out with Old and In with the New night.  The first one is on Friday 29th May and it would be lovely if as many as people as possible come along.  We shall have a little make and take, look at a new technique and a browse through the new catalogue.  Of course, there will be lots of bits and pieces for sale too.   If you cant make the 29th May, I am having a In with the New on Saturday 6th June.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely evening xx


No comments: