Thursday

In Colour Screen Card

Good morning and today is supposed to be a lovely day weather wise, fingers crossed.

The plants outside are starting to look good and hopefully this weekend I can grab a couple of small rockery plants to fill my new plant pots.  Pauls garage has just had another coat of paint and he thinks it needs one more coat and then the floor will go down.  I am hoping that will be this weekend too and then, it will be move the boxes out.


But before all of that I have a sale tomorrow, Friday of lots of retired products from Stampin' Up! as well as lots of things to show you from the new catalogue.  Here is a card I made while I was having a play with the new In Colours from Stampin' Up! and I am liking them, very much.

The stamp set is one that has been carried over and this card is one of the cards we will be making in June.

If you have an hour or so tomorrow, anytime from 2ish, why not come along and have a cuppa.  See the new catalogue with lovely new goodies, have a play with the In Colours or just pop over for chat and a catch up?  It really would be lovely to see you and who knows, you may grab yourself a bargain or two at the same time.  If you need my address, just give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Well I had best get a wiggle on as after work today, I am spending the afternoon and evening with Katerina in Birmingham before she goes on to the last part of her journey home.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day.


No comments: